Whether you provide technology support for a corporate help desk, products, or a third party provider, you are almost certainly under pressure to extract as much productivity as possible from your resources while also improving service levels. This comprehensive, two day workshop on Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS) Version 6 will help you to achieve this.
Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS) is a business methodology that was developed and tested by members of the Consortium for Service Innovation.
KCS is a ‘just-in-time’ approach to knowledge management that integrates knowledge capture and maintenance into the problem solving process. The knowledge that is created improves internal efficiency as well as customer success on the web.
The fundamental goal of KCS is to solve a problem once and use the solution repeatedly. Organisations have shown that adoption of KCS can improve operational efficiency, customer satisfaction and employee morale. This workshop examines the need for a knowledge-centered strategy, the organising principles of KCS and the benefits that it delivers.
Who Should Attend
This two-day workshop is for support centre directors, managers, supervisors and team leaders in addition to all staff directly involved in or responsible for the knowledge management process.
- Assess the value and benefits of the KCS best practices
- Understand KCS principles and processes
- Examine the fundamentals and dynamics of the solution management processes
- Identify key roles and responsibilities in the organisation
- Appreciation for a knowledge-centered methodology to assess performance and contribution
- Understand considerations for a successful adoption