Our hotel partners at Heathrow and Cork have always had a long-standing commitment to cleanliness and safety for SGSA students and delegates and we have been working with them to ensure the health and safety of our instructors and students when attending classes.
A comprehensive document of our Trust and Care Programme can be downloaded from the link below. The following extract relates to our meeting rooms changes:
- SGSA has reserved meeting room spaces of between three and four times the size of our usual space for all classes up to the end of this year.
- The SGSA usual ‘U’ shape layout of the meeting room has been replaced with a classroom style layout.
- Students will have their own desk and each desk will be a minimum distance of 1.5 metre distance in all directions from other desks.
- Hand sanitising stations are conveniently located at the entrance to the meeting rooms and students will be encouraged to use them regularly.
- All areas of the meeting room space will have been deep cleaned and sanitised by a highly trained team.
- The self-service refreshments stations have been replaced with individual ‘Grab and Go’ pre-packed bags.
- The buffet lunch has been replaced with an à la carte service for the foreseeable future.
- Coffee mugs and cutlery have been replaced with eco-friendly disposable substitutes.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding the current situation and how it might affect you please contact Jo Roberts at email@example.com.