Inside Sales Account Manager
Location: United Kingdom
- Sales Account Management: Building relationships with key clients, writing quotes, telephone sales of training, consulting and quality programmes.
- Business Development: Identifying target companies and contacts, reaching out and introducing SGSA as a potential supplier.
- Student Management: Registrations, pre-course work completion, student kit orders, student assistance, feedback processing, online test administration.
- Class Management: Scheduling, coordinating with venues, achieving target student registrations.
- Social Media Management: Content updates to SGSA website, LinkedIn and Facebook.
What will you need?
- Experience in telephone sales either of training or in the hi-tech industry.
- Friendly and confident telephone manner.
- Competent user of Outlook, Word, Excel, Web browser, Adobe, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- GCSE passes in Mathematics and English Language.
- Attention to detail and a focus on quality.
- Self-motivation and flexibility.
- Good time management.
- Cheerful disposition!
What would help your application?
- Experience of using Salesforce CRM.
- Knowledge of ‘Relationship Selling’.
What does SGSA offer?
- Competitive salary plus commission.
- 25 days holiday per annum increasing with length of service.
- Flexible working (20 to 35 hours per week).
- 5% Employer Pension Contribution.
- Trust and empowerment.
- Training and career development.
- Friendly, low-stress working culture.
Minimum core hours are Monday to Thursday, 10am – 2pm. Work from home (90%).
Our four company values are: Put the Customer First; Work Hard, Play Harder; Do what’s right; Be Nice to Everyone.
We are an equal opportunities employee and respect all races, religions, gender identities, disabilities and ages. Work for a respected company with a great reputation for its people and products.
What next?Email email@example.com and attach either your CV or a hyperlink to your LinkedIn profile. Please also add a cover letter of up to 500 words on what you would want from the role and why you would be a great addition to the team.
Telephone and in-person interviews will be held quickly with a decision made shortly after. Job offers will be subject to a suitable reference.