This two-day class is designed for Customer Success professionals who are responsible for helping clients maximise the value returned on their technology investments. This interactive course provides the knowledge and skills that enable Customer Success Managers to successfully interact with their clients, and to manage, retain and grow their strategic accounts.
By combining an established customer success framework with best practice methodologies, this course demonstrates how companies can provide extra benefits to their clients at every stage of the customer life cycle; beginning with defined pre-sales activities and ending with a renewing/growing customer or valuable lessons learned from effective churn analysis. Students will also discover how Customer Success Managers have the scope and potential to deliver significant, positive results to internal and external stakeholders.
Some of the training objectives…
- Learn Customer Success methodologies and frameworks that help improve your clients’ return on investments throughout their life cycle.
- Understand how to calculate the most important metrics for measuring Customer Success.
- Create plans that get your customers off to a ‘fast-start’ and ensure that they get early value.
- Understand the root causes of all customer churn.
- Establish trust to build strong client relationships.
- Convert unengaged customers into active users.
- Capitalise on the role of the Customer Success Manager in working across critical internal business units.
- Create a strategy for nurturing and growing the account.
Who Should Attend
- Customer Success Managers
- Technical Account Managers.
- Pre-sales Managers.
- Sales executives.