- Salary: Competitive plus commission
Do you have experience in inside sales of training or selling to hi-tech corporations or both? Would you enjoy a flexible, wide-ranging job working in a successful small business, where you will be trusted to manage yourself, work mainly from home and get rewarded for your efforts? Yes? Then this might be the role for you!
- Account Management: Building relationships with key clients, writing quotes, telephone sales of training, consulting and quality programmes.
- Business Development: Identifying target companies and contacts, reaching out and introducing SGSA as a potential supplier.
- Student Management: Registrations, pre-course work completion, student kit orders, student assistance, feedback processing, online test administration.
- Class Management: Scheduling, coordinating with venues, achieving target student registrations.
- Social Media Management: Content updates to SGSA website, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Event Management: Signing up speakers and delegates, attending annual Executive Forums in London and Cork.
The responsibilities are listed in order of time spent. To give you some idea of numbers, we would be expecting you to close 150+ deals and administer 300+ students per annum.
What will you need?
- Experience in telephone sales either of training or in the hi-tech industry.
- Friendly and confident telephone manner.
- Competent user of Outlook, Word, Excel, Web browser, Adobe, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- GCSE passes in Mathematics and English Language.
- Attention to detail and a focus on quality.
- Self-motivation and flexibility.
- Good time management.
- Cheerful disposition!
What would help your application?
- Experience of using Salesforce CRM.
- Knowledge of ‘Relationship Selling’.
What does SGSA offer?
- Competitive salary plus commission.
- 25 days holiday per annum increasing with length of service.
- Flexible working (20 to 35 hours per week). Minimum core hours are Monday to Thursday, 10am – 2pm.
- Work from home (90%).
- 5% Employer Pension Contribution.
- Trust and empowerment.
- Training and career development.
- Friendly, low-stress working culture.
- Our four company values are: Put the Customer First; Work Hard, Play Harder; Do what’s right; Be Nice to Everyone.
- We are an equal opportunities employee and respect all races, religions, gender identities, disabilities and ages.
- Work for a respected company with a great reputation for its people and products.
Click ‘Apply Now’ and attach either your CV or a document containing a hyperlink to your LinkedIn profile. Please use the Cover Letter field to write up to 500 words on what you would want from the role and why you would be a great addition to the team.
Telephone and in-person interviews will be held quickly with a decision made shortly after. Job offers will be subject to a suitable reference.
This job is Expired