This two day workshop is designed for technical support professionals who are responsible for helping their peers adopt the Knowledge-Centered Service methodology in their organisation. This interactive course provides the foundations that enable KCS Coaches to successfully develop KCS Candidates into KCS Contributors, and KCS Contributors into KCS Publishers.
Some of the training objectives…
- Learn what makes an effective KCS Coach.
- Identify the key components of the KCS Communications Plan.
- Understand the benefits of trust in the coaching relationship.
- Help others deal with change at work.
- Be able to deliver classroom training and coaching sessions.
- Learn how to contribute to the continuous improvement of your organisation’s KCS Workflow and Content Standard.
- Understand self-interest behaviour and how to overcome it.
Who Should Attend
- Technical Support Professionals
To request a course brochure, please complete our Contact Us
Click here for public class dates.