This two-day workshop provides support and technical account managers with the relationship skills and account management tools they need to proactively increase customer loyalty, generate new business and improve their confidence when working with senior executives. In this highly-interactive workshop participants will learn the skills to become a top performing account manager and have the confidence to deal effectively at all levels within their accounts. They will be provided with tools that will allow them to develop trust while effectively managing relationships within their accounts and their own organisation. Attendees will have the chance to plan and practice real-life situations with their key accounts.
How Attendees Benefit
- Define the benefits of effective support account management to the customer, the company and the account manager.
- Understand the four core competencies of top performing account managers and their critical expectations.
- Handle escalations effectively and efficiently.
- Understand customers buying process.
- Establish trust to build strong client relationships.
- Balance customer advocacy with company advocacy.
- Learn to persuade others beyond your control.
- Learn and practice usage of six key account management tools.
Who Should Attend
- Support Managers
- Technical Account Managers.
- Escalation Managers.
- Everyone tasked with providing support for strategic accounts.