This three day course provides training on the fundamentals of supervision relative to the technology support environment, while enhancing the inherent skills and knowledge of support supervisors. The course focuses on the leadership and management challenges facing supervisors in high technology support centres; establishing and managing goals; change management; teambuilding and achieving goals as a team; performance coaching and managing support productivity.
Who Should Attend
The Support Supervisor course is for experienced first line support supervisors or those who have just joined the management ranks.
Participants should currently be in a support supervisory role or plan to enter into a supervisory role within three months.
Some of the training objectives…
- Understand facets of leadership in a support environment
- Use a structured coaching process to drive improvement in team members
- Understand basic support centre operations including metrics, escalations and staff planning
- Set, monitor, document, and communicate performance goals and progress
- Learn strategies to transition from peer to boss
Certified Support Supervisors